Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Photoshoot

O.K. folks- The photoshoot today was amazing!!! Thanks to highlite photography. I can't wait to have the pics back to show. This line is great. I love seeing the girls in it. It is amazing how it looks so different on each person. It takes on its own personality on each and every person that is wearing it. Thank goodness for all of the cuties out there. I love being a girl! I love having girls! And I love making clothing for your cute girls. Thanks to all of the support I have out there. We could not do it without all of your help and support.
Craig is going to South America to get the ball rolling on the buy one give one. He leaves the end of July. I am so incredibly excited. As much as I love dressing your girls, nothing will put a smile on my face quite like seeing those clothes go to children who are literally desperate for them. I talked to one of my contact people who we are working with to distribute clothing to in Central America and he said that most of the families we will be giving to make 3-5 dollars a day. Needless to say- these clothes are much needed. Thanks for supporting the cause. I feel like we are off to such a great start!

2 comments:

amyseare said...

COrinne-

I am SOOO excited for you! The clothes looked amazing and it was so fun to see all the cute girls in them! And that is awesome Craig is heading down to get things rolling! You guys are awesome and I can't wait to see the beautiful little children that get to receive your clothes. So awesome!

Talk to you soon!

Amy :)

Crockett Family said...

Hey what stores are selling your stuff? It's adorable