Saturday, March 7, 2009

So here is a sneak peak of the photo shoot. Are not these girls so stinking cute!!!! They make my clothes look absolutely adorable. It is so fun to see these clothes on other girls . I think Highlite photography did a fabulous job!!! I can't believe how perfect this photo shoot went. When you put so much work into something and it turns out like this, oh what a beautiful day!!! Thank you to all of the beautiful models. I could not have asked for a more perfect willing group of girls. It was so natural. And there moms were so helpful. It made my job feel so doable. I actually can't wait to do it again. I thought before hand that it would be so hard. It was the prep work that was overwhelming. Thanks to all of the helpers.

So if you like what you see here you can place an order before my site gets up. Just email me at www.persnicketyclothing@gmail.com I can do sizes 12 mos.-8 years. Also please help me spread the word through getting your girlfriends together and having a party for me (it will be worth your time) or direct them to me through your blog or facebook or however you would like. I so appreciate your help. It is very exciting to see the positive response I have had and I hope that everyone enjoys their little frocks.

8 comments:

McCall said...

i have seen your girls in these clothes at the reunions and they are soooo adorable! i will for sure post something on my blog and get the word around for you!

Roberts Fam'ly said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures!!! I can't wait to see more. :)

buttercupbugs said...

Hi Corrin,

I'm Linda's friend Judy, also Heather's Mom. I have a question about your darling clothes. What size do your clothes go to? I've had people ask and told them I'd find out. Thanks, Judy
buttercupbugs@gmail.com

Sweet Memory Garden Photography said...

very cute, how much are the cloths, I would be interested.

The Stevens said...

These are so darling!! I love the designs and colors and patterns and prints and I could go on and on!! You really are a creative fool! The photo shoot turned out amazing and I hope you do well. Good luck and I will post on my blog to promote you.

Jolley's said...

I would really like to get some of your clothes or come to a party, do you post when those are so we can come?

Thanks,
Lisa Jolley

steph thurston said...

Wow!! Totally cute. My name is Steph and I live in San Clemente California and know a lot of people with little girls. What are your prices? Email me at stephthurston@mac.com

christie said...

Hi! I don't think you know me, but I went to high school w/ Craig. Anyhow, your clothes are DARLING!!! I would be super interested in hosting a party. Let me know when you could do one. natelewis@msn.com
Thanks! Christie Coyle Lewis