Thursday, March 26, 2009

It's all coming together.


It has been a while since my last post and much has happened. Last week I had 3 great parties and had a bunch of fun watching the little girls twirl around in the dresses. I have posted a few photos of one little girl that loved the clothes. We have been cutting and sewing like crazy to keep up with the orders that have come in. Exciting!! We are also launching the website at www.persnicketyclothing.com Take a look and let me know what you think. I would love it if you would pass the link on to people that you think might like my stuff. People can order online and we ship within 2-3 weeks. Thanks a bunch.

2 comments:

Mickey and Kelly said...

Hey Corrine its Kelly I have some info for you but don't have your number! If I don't hear from you by Sat. I'll try to hunt your number down. Call me 702-363-6166. Thx!

Persnickety Clothing said...

Kelly sorry things have been so crazy with the move and the business. Call me and we can talk. Thanks Corinne