Thursday, October 29, 2009

We are so excited to announce our new store opening in South town mall in Draper Utah. Also we are opening a Kiosk in the Fashion place mall. Our new line is very fun and we hope all of our customers can come see our new stuff and store. We are opening up on Halloween at 3:00 pm. Bring your children to the mall for great trick-or-treating in the warmth. It is a great place to be for Halloween. Thanks to all of the great Persnickety supporters we are able to do this and we are excited to make this step forward. We are still needing a few more employees so if you or anyone you know needs a great job, send them our way. It is a great mom job (limited hours and great discounts). We hope to see you all soon. Our website is taking a lot longer than we expected so hopefully it will be up soon. I will post some photos soon!

4 comments:

Dolly said...

Good luck in all your new adventures. *Call me if you need a place to stay when you visit Cedar. My home has half of your old store's furniture-should look familiar! :)

It's a Wonderful Life said...

I saw your clothes in the mall and LOVED them!!! I live in Idaho Falls, are you maybe coming this way at all? If you do let me know I would love to work for you!!

anniebobannie said...

are you still looking for employees? I am looking for part time work! I love love love your clothes!

Unknown said...

I went to your new store in Southtowne Mall since it caught my eye waiting in line to see Santa with my kids. Now that's an understatement, I could not wait to get in there :) Your line is adorable, I haven't seen anything quite like it, congratulations on your success and may it keep growing!
Also, I can see you get this all the time, but is there a good route to go if looking for employment with you or your store??