Saturday, February 21, 2009

FINALLY BLOGGING


This is the sweetest little apron dress ever. She gets stopped where ever we go. 
Finally I am blogging. I feel so cool. I can't believe how afraid of computers I am.  If it was not for sweet little Kimmy, my  lil' sis', I still would not be doing this. I am so excited about the new things I have learned over the past couple of days. You know, loading pictures on facebook, email and now my blog. I feel so special. Most people learned that years ago. I  can not say that computers are my best friend. Watch out though, I am going nuts with this! 
I will be posting the real goods soon. I am meeting with the photographer on Tuesday. We will shoot the whole line. No more home pics.
These overalls are so funky with all the crazy fabrics. They are very comfy to wear also. 

No comments: